We are open Monday-Friday term time only.
We are closed on Bank Holidays and Training days.
30 hours 8:50 - 3:00 (Mon,Tue,Wed,Thurs,Fri)
15 hours beginning of week;
8:50 - 3:00 Mon & Tues, 8:50 - 11:30 Wed.
15 hours end of week;
12:20 - 3:00 Wed, 8:50 - 3:00 Thurs & Fri.
Breakfast Club: 7.30 am - 8:50 am
After School Club: 3:00 pm - 5.30 pm
We offer ‘Topup’ sessions for Nursery education children. Holiday playschemes are available locally.
(There is a charge for these additional sessions. Please see Patricia/Charmaine in the office)
AS A SCHOOL WE AIM TO:-
1. Provide a safe, caring and welcoming environment with high quality learning and teaching
2. Encourage each child’s emotional well being and
their intellectual, social and physical development
3. Enable children to become independent lifelong
learners and good citizens
4. Recognise, welcome and celebrate diversity,
valuing individual needs and differences and
5. Welcome parents and carers as partners in their
children’s and their own education
6. Play an active part in the local community and
involve the local community in the life of the
7. Continue staff professional development by
attending courses and being aware of latest
developments in education and sharing this
knowledge with colleagues and students
Our School Meal Menus
Parents have asked us about our school meal menus so that they can find out what children have had to eat! They run on a 3 week rota and the dates are outlined at the top. We hope you find this useful.